I am a long term player of SoW mobile. I started the day of the launch, and I'm now a level 85 VIP 9. I've clearly invested in this game like thousands of others, but with how much the dedicated players support this game, it's sad to see the developers not coming out with new content or any updates to fix bugs / provide balance changes. Here are some of my biggest concerns with the game:
(1) The last "big" update (1.8) was three months ago, and it provided very little new content.
(2) No new champions are being released. A while back, the developers were releasing new champs at a decent rate, but now nothing...
(3) The only way to get the exclusive champs is to spend hundreds of dollars on the Palantir! There's no free-to-play way to progress in this game efficiently.
(4) PVP is still extremely broken. Orc power is not taken into account, so a low level team can go in with one overpowered orc and destroy everything.
(5) The campaign is entirely too difficult. Just like the console version of SoW the end game is ridiculous. The fact that I have maxed out champions and still can't get past required stages to attain certain rune fragments is just absurd. The campaign needs to be fixed.
(6) What is up with the $50 and $100 upgrade for certain champions? You only get 15 or 30 glyphs for purchasing those... That's being money hungry at its finest.
(7) The chat system in the Fellowship is atrocious. You can send a message longer than 5 lines in Fellowship chat or in Fellowship mail, so it makes it extremely difficult to coordinate with your team.
(8) When you post Fellowship Arena matches in chat, the lobby should not be treated as a normal chat message because it can get lost in the conversation. When arena matches are being hosted in the Fellowship, the lobby should be automatically pinned to the bottom of chat. Additionally, if the members are in one lobby, they should be able to switch to Fellowship chat and see if there are other lobbies open. Currently, you cannot see other lobbies if you are already in one.
(9) A lot of champions need buffs/nerfs. There are plenty of champions in the game that are very unbalanced. Examples: Celebrimbor is everyone's goto because he has high attack speed, dps, and accuracy. He's a little too powerful. Other characters like Zog and Witch King have horrible accuracy and attack way too slow. There's plenty of ideas I have for an overhaul of the entire champion system, but I'm sure your developers could come up with the necessary adjustments.
(10) Inscription Fragments are extremely difficult to attain past ring 11. Some of the Fragments can only be rewarded through the high campaign stages -- which are near impossible to beat.
(11) Mirian is very hard to stockpile / grind. It not only costs extreme amounts of EXP Tomes to level up champs past 80, but it also costs way too much Mirian. There are only 2 warlord events to farm Mirian, and the only orc mission that give you Mirian hardly provide any as a reward.
I could continue to rant about all my qualms with the game-- but truth is--I love it no matter what. Even though you don't update your game, myself and thousands of others are dedicated fans. I think you simply owe it to us to provide new content once in awhile. I hope you take this into consideration. Thank you.